Monday, January 31, 2011

The Review: Mark and Tanner's Soundscape


This Soundscape was definitely very dark. To me it eluded to all the cause of a premeditated murder. It definitely drew a scene in my mind. The ominous outdoor cicada sound follows by heavy foot steps hints at a darker tone of the. These minor dark pretenses are quickly dwarfed to the sudden chopping of what I could only imagine is a knife and racing heartbeat. A shrieking scream rings out but is muffled by an extremely loud gunshot. If that was it creepy enough, it is top off with a good dose of sadistic laughing. There emotion was fear and I think it definitely portrayed fear to a T, However I have to say to me the most fighting part was the laughing at the end, it reminded me of a clown at some demented circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment